TEAM PROFILE - ABSEILERS UNITED
Overall management and coordination of all projects, staff, resources and administration.
- Over 14 years of rope access experience
- IRATA Level 3
- Accredited installer of HILTI, SALA, Skylotec, SAYFA
- Advanced rigger, confined space rescuer, with BA and SCBA
- Stan’s dedication to Abseilers United brings extensive expertise, professionalism and a ‘can do’ attitude to all aspects of his role
Fields of expertise:
- Project management
- Management of large crews
- Height safety systems design and installation
- Confined space access specialist
- Difficult space access specialist
Albert Freitas, Director of Abseilers United, is an industrial production manager by trade with a postgraduate degree in production engineering. Along with his extensive experience in industrial mechanics and work safety, Albert has over six years of teaching experience in Brazil via SENAI, one of the country’s most prominent educational institutions. There he prepared his students for the job market with formal training for specialised work in chemistry, construction, engineering, mechanics, and various other careers.
Albert has experience working with two multinational corporations, Coca-Cola and Stihl, and is the director of Abseilers United AUWFC, one of the fastest-growing companies in height safety, rope access, building maintenance, working at heights, confined space and window cleaning in Sydney. Albert loves to continue learning and building his skillset and is very passionate about the world of business.
Rope Access Technician
Rope access team supervisor.
- Over 9 years of rope access experience
- Robert has worked frequently with the Abseilers United team for the past 8 years
- SPRAT Level 3 Accredited installer of HILTI, Work Safely at Heights, RIW (Rail Industry Worker), Confined Spaces (BA, Gas Test Atmos), Operate and Maintain Chainsaws
- 10 years events industry experience as a video, audio and lighting technician
Fields of expertise:
- Difficult access
- Façade and structure maintenance
- Building inspections
- Small crew management
- Height safety installation
- Banner installation
- Devegetation and arbor
- Civil projects – bridge maintenance, railway and road shutdowns, geotechnical works, rock bolting and meshing
Robert takes pride in his work and a detailed approach to deliver outstanding results for our clients.