At Abseilers United we have a
COVID Safe Plan and are committed
to keeping you safe
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND AVAILABLE FOR ALL RESIDENTIAL, STRATA & COMMERCIAL WINDOW CLEANING, BUILDING MAINTENANCE & HEIGHT SAFETY WORK
COVID SAFE CHECKLIST
- Masks will be worn at all times in common areas and in lifts in line with requirements outlined by the NSW Government and the Body Corporate.
- Where our staff are not vaccinated and live in a high risk area, a negative Covid test is required every 3 days to work onsite.
- Hands to be sanitised prior to entry of any common areas or lifts.
- All team members will check into sites and buildings using available QR code check-in systems.
- The NSW Government social distancing recommendations standing 1.5m from others while onsite will be adhered.
- If any team member is unwell and has any COVID symptoms, they will not to come to work unless they have a COVID test and receive a negative Covid test result.
- COVID safe work methods to be discussed in Toolbox talks and in SWMS.
- We will keep monitoring advice from the NSW Government and will act accordingly based on the advice.
What Our Customers Think
“Abseilers United heights safety standards are the very best in the business. Their expertise and assistance on many projects over the last 8 years has given me peace of mind and confidence in knowing the job is done right the first time and every time. The team is reliable and efficient whilst providing excellent value for money. If your project scope requires rope access or building maintenance work look no further than Abseilers United.``
Tristan Ramsey,Facilities Manager, ONE Darling Harbour
“Abseilers United came to repair our high steep church roof and did a totally professional job with speed and efficiency. The team repaired and resealed four skylights and then replaced 800 rusted away rivets holding the roof on to its framework.
Their co-ordination and care for safety was outstanding and their friendly explanation to ourselves of what they were doing was delightful. We have had absolutely no problems with our church roofing since they left and we are really impressed.
They were always punctual and followed up their work with a phone call to check on everything. This is a great team who do a magnificent job. ``
Ruth and Julian Duckworth,The New Church, Roseville
“I have had the pleasure to work with Andre and his staff from Abseilers United for several years as Building Manager for several large residential and commercial strata plans in Sydney.
Not only do I find Andre to be a genuinely nice person to deal with, but the service provided by his company on behalf of my clients is of such a high standard that he is the first person I speak to when arranging a price for window and facade cleaning, stainless steel treatment, balcony glass inspections, height safety installation and annual certification and remedial repairs requiring rope access. No job is too small or too difficult.
All staff from Abseilers United have always reflected Andre’s enthusiasm, strict adherence to all safety requirements and very professional work ethic that is a credit to the industry.
I would strongly recommend contacting Abseilers United for any project requiring rope access or relating to height safety. ``
Colin Volkofsky,Director, Volkofsky & Brown Pty Ltd
“Abseilers United provided an exceptional service at 3-5 National Circuit. The team were friendly and helpful, and acted positively to all requests made of them, which ensured the works ran smoothly and efficiently in coordination with other trades.
Andre’s knowledge of roof safety systems and willingness to find economical and suitable solutions was an invaluable asset to have on the project, and offered a sense of confidence that the works would be undertaken safely and effectively.
I would strongly recommend engaging Abseilers United on any project requiring rope access or building maintenance work. ``